Oct 17, 2013

Halloween: 2013

Every year I have a lot of AWESOME ideas for Halloween costumes, most of which do not come to fruition, but I feel they deserve some attention.

Halloween Costume Idea 1: this guy. I'd probably opt for the casual white suit with red shoes/tie combo, if not the fur coat. I've always thought fur set off my natural frizzy hair.

Halloween Costume Idea 2: these girls. Yah. I want to be a fox. Wearing a waiter outfit. Yelling "kakakakaka koo koo".

Halloween Costume Idea 3: this guy. Of course I would be "Sexy Sax Woman". And I'd wear a shirt.

Those are my best ideas for now. Keep posted for more.


1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey